The awards, now in their 4th year, recognise the work of those who improve road safety in their communities across Northern Ireland.
The awards offer members of the public the opportunity to highlight the contribution exceptional people and organisations in making our roads safer for everyone.
There are 10 categories as listed below covering the public, private and voluntary sectors.
The entry form is very easy to complete and can be downloaded on the link below.
The awards ceremony will take place on Friday 23th November 2018 at Cultra Manor, Belfast, as part of Road Safety week and is free to attend for all finalists.
- Primary School Sponsored by Department of Infrastructure
- Lollipop Person Sponsored by U105
- Secondary School Sponsored by New Driver NI
- Driving Instructor Sponsored by Drive Tech
- Emergency Services Person Sponsored by Applegreen
- Voluntary Sector Sponsored by Hankook Tyres
- HGV/ LGV Sector Sponsored by TCTS
- Business Sector Sponsored by Road Safe NI
- Two Wheels Sponsored by JMK Solicitors
- Lifetime Achievement Sponsored by CRASH Services